Sohai Ali Abroo shares her journey on becoming "Motorcycle Girl"
A biopic like this would take lots of preparation and training and Sohai has met the challenge with great zeal and determination. She recently shared a video in which she explains all the training she went to be ready for the challenging role.
According to Sohai, she owes much of her training on how to ride a bike from a lot of help from 'Women on Wheels'. This is the Punjab government's initiative to help women from all walks of life add this imperative skill to their belts. Sohai, who really supports the movement can be seen encouraging other women to join in and be part of the change.
Apart from touching a topic that breaks many barriers, the best part about this film which releases on the 20th of April is that it is purely a female centered film with no male lead!
The story follows Zenith Irfan's true tale and her struggles after her father passes away. Her goal is to fulfil her father's dream of traveling to the Khunjerab pass on his motorcycle.
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sigh of relief as Pakistan govt reduces prices of 94 lifesaving drugs07:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- NAB summons Maulana Fazlur Rehman in corruption, assets’ inquiry07:10 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Federal govt allowed Nawaz Sharif to go abroad, remarks IHC06:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Punjab educational boards announce Intermediate exams’ results06:39 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020