Sohai Ali Abroo shares her journey on becoming "Motorcycle Girl"
A biopic like this would take lots of preparation and training and Sohai has met the challenge with great zeal and determination. She recently shared a video in which she explains all the training she went to be ready for the challenging role.
According to Sohai, she owes much of her training on how to ride a bike from a lot of help from 'Women on Wheels'. This is the Punjab government's initiative to help women from all walks of life add this imperative skill to their belts. Sohai, who really supports the movement can be seen encouraging other women to join in and be part of the change.
Apart from touching a topic that breaks many barriers, the best part about this film which releases on the 20th of April is that it is purely a female centered film with no male lead!
The story follows Zenith Irfan's true tale and her struggles after her father passes away. Her goal is to fulfil her father's dream of traveling to the Khunjerab pass on his motorcycle.
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan not considering recognition of Israel, says FO09:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID restrictions – Sindh extends business timing over traders's ...08:43 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat gets surprised by some secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020