Jumu'atul-Wida being observed with religious zeal, fervor
Millions of fasting people will offer Friday prayers at mosques. Special prayers will be offered for the progress and prosperity of Pakistan and the unity of Muslim Ummah.
Ulema and Mashaikh, in their special sermons, will highlight the importance of the holy month of Ramazan, fasting, Itikaf and Jumu'atul-Wida.
In the federal capital, the biggest gathering of Jumu'atul-Wida will be held at Faisal Mosque.
Jumatul-Wida has a special significance since it is a prelude to the departure of the holy month of Ramazan.
Meanwhile, protest rallies will be taken out in different parts of the country in connection with Al-Quds Day to condemn Israeli atrocities on unarmed innocent people in Palestine and for early liberation of Palestinians from Israeli yoke.
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020