B4U online ride service launched in Lahore
LAHORE – An affordable online rides service “B4U Cabs” has successfully been started in the provincial capital to cater to the need of 11 million residents.
The transportation company has selected an ancient city of the country as its launching pad while it has aimed to expand its riding operation throughout the country with cheap and constant fare rates for the customers. There will be neither peak factor on the rides nor any hidden charges.
In a press statement issued here on Wednesday, CEO Saif Rehman said almost 40 percent Pakistanis have no access to public transportation because of the high rates. So, the company has decided to figure out the right solution that will serve people with luxury rides even in low fare rates, he added.
He maintained that B4U Cabs would be a safeguard of the commuters as other one-tap local transportation providers are charging high rates from customers and drivers.
B4U Cabs Director Tauseef Amir has said: “We aim to launch operation across Pakistan and will produce 10,000 job opportunities in the next five years”. The app of the service B4U could be downloaded from the Google Play Store (www.b4ucabs.com) or simply a car could be called by dialling on (042) 32503444, he added.
Marketing Head Uzair Ahmed said B4U Cabs does not charge a high fare in peak time. He further added that our service will be very different from other existing players and it will be very profitable for drivers too. We would care about the drivers’ proper training and vehicles maintenance in order to facilitate travellers.
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- No Pakistani residing in China affected by coronavirus, says top envoy06:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan students in China demand government to evacuate them at once05:54 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Woman killed, five injured after being hit by US Embassy vehicle05:45 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019