Govt increases petrol price for November
ISLAMABAD - The federal government on Sunday approved a slight increase in prices of petrol and high-speed diesel for November.
According to the notification, the petrol price will go up by Rs1 per litre increasing the exisiting Rs113.24 to Rs114.24.
The price of high-speed diesel was also increased by 27 paisa per litre to Rs127.41.
However, the price of light diesel was decreased by Rs6.56 to Rs85.33. Similarly, the government has also slashed the price of kerosene oil by Rs2.39 and it will cost Rs97.18.
The new fuel prices will come into effect from November 1.
On October 30, the Oil Gas and Regulatory Authority (OGRA) sent a summary to the Ministry of Petroleum to increase fuel and oil prices.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019