Govt increases petrol price for November
ISLAMABAD - The federal government on Sunday approved a slight increase in prices of petrol and high-speed diesel for November.
According to the notification, the petrol price will go up by Rs1 per litre increasing the exisiting Rs113.24 to Rs114.24.
The price of high-speed diesel was also increased by 27 paisa per litre to Rs127.41.
However, the price of light diesel was decreased by Rs6.56 to Rs85.33. Similarly, the government has also slashed the price of kerosene oil by Rs2.39 and it will cost Rs97.18.
The new fuel prices will come into effect from November 1.
On October 30, the Oil Gas and Regulatory Authority (OGRA) sent a summary to the Ministry of Petroleum to increase fuel and oil prices.
- PTI rejects Transparency International's 'biased' report about ...07:17 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UNODC, Interior Ministry launch technical assistance framework07:02 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UK changes its travel advice to reflect improved security situation ...06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- COAS Bajwa inaugurates Electronic Warfare and Ground Surveillance ...06:06 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019