Katy Perry will work with Taylor Swift IF she apologises!
The 31 year old tweeted that she's willing to collaborate if Taylor apologises for their 'reported feud'.
"If she says sorry, sure!" Perry wrote in response to a fan asking, "Will you collab with Taylor Swift?"
Perry's conflict with Swift began in 2014 when Swift hinted to Rolling Stone that her song "Bad Blood" is about a fellow singer. Swift claimed the unnamed person nearly destroyed a headlining tour, reportedly.
Social media users speculated Swift was talking about Perry, who tweeted, "Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing," a day after the interview was published.
- Hundreds of Indian devotees contract COVID-19 at Kumbh festival06:00 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- In world first, New Zealand to roll out climate change law05:40 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Rangers deployed in Punjab districts amid violent TLP protests05:22 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- US state secretary discusses Afghanistan drawdown plan with Pakistan ...05:11 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi reach career-best ODI rankings04:51 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Saba Qamar spends quality time with family post her breakup02:01 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021