Indian army painted unprovoked fire as surgical strike only to satisfy public: Lt. Gen. Asim Saleem
The Indian soldiers lost lives during firing at the Line of Control (LoC) on Thursday but Indian army was not accepting the loss of lives at their end. “We are certain they have suffered casualties", he said while briefing the media persons in Baghsar on Saturday.
He once again rejected as false and concocted the Indian claim of surgical strikes within Pakistani territory. He said that the Pakistan Army fought back valiantly.
Indian forces on Saturday morning resorted to unprovoked firing across the Line of Control (LoC) inside Pakistani territory.
ISPR said Pakistani troops befittingly responded to Indian unprovoked firing which started at 4:00 AM and continued till 8:00 AM and LoC in Bhimbher sector.
On Thursday, two Pakistani soldiers embraced martyrdom when Indian forces resorted to unprovoked firing across the LoC.
Meanwhile, in Occupied Kashmir, the commander of Uri Brigade Headquarters has been shifted to some other location.
According to Press Trust of India and other news agencies, Brigadier K Somashanker will stay shifted out until an investigation on the attack is concluded.
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Chupke Chupke star Aymen Saleem is the daughter of former cricketer ...05:20 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan opens new border crossing point with Iran in Pishin05:12 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Video of Humayun Saeed and Adnan Siddiqui singing together goes viral03:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021