Samsung launches four new additions in Galaxy series
Samsung Galaxy A6
Samsung Galaxy A6 features a 5.6-inch Super AMOLED display with the resolution of 720 x 1480, an aspect ratio of 18:9.
The smartphone is powered by octa-core Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, Mali T-8320 GPU, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of Internal storage and 3,000 mAh of battery.
The Galaxy A6 has a 16MP f/1.7 rear camera, as well as a 16MP f/1.9 ‘selfie’ camera.
Samsung Galaxy A6+
Samsung Galaxy A6+ features a 6-inch Super AMOLED display with the resolution of 1080 x 2,220, an aspect ratio of 18:9.
The smartphone is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset, Mali T-8320 GPU, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of Internal storage and 3,500 mAh of battery.
The Galaxy A6 Plus’s dual cameras comprise the main camera with 16MP f/1.7 sensor, along with a secondary 5MP rear camera for refocusing and depth of field effects. At the front end, users will find an impressive 24MP f/1.9 camera for selfies and video-calling.
Samsung Galaxy J6
The Galaxy J6 displays truly vivid images all the way to the edge of the device. The Super AMOLED screen produces sharper contrast and more dynamic colour. Moreover, Infinity Display sets a new standard for an uninterrupted, immersive experience, so while the screen is larger, the device remains sleek and compact. This can be attributed to extremely thin bezels and swap the physical home button with software ones. The 18.5:9 aspect ratio lets you enjoy more content in a body that’s about the same size a phone that has a much smaller screen.
The 8 MP front camera and 13 MP rear camera equipped with an F1.9 lens on the J6, bring out more brightness and clarity to your photos, while an adjustable LED flash is also present. In addition to this, the model comes with inbuilt “stickers” that make capturing photos even more fun. Dual Messenger gives you the option to use two separate accounts for the same messenger app. Moreover, face recognition and fingerprint scanner let you access your phone quickly and conveniently. With 3 unique and attractive colours to choose from, Galaxy J6 suits every style.
Samsung Galaxy J4
The Galaxy J4 has a 5.5″ Super AMOLED screen with a familiar 16:9 ratio and 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. The memory configuration is 2GB RAM + 16GB storage with microSD card slot present. The primary camera is the same as on the Galaxy J6 while the front-facing camera uses a 5MP sensor and keeps the adjustable LED flash.
- PAKvWI: Rain frustrates Pakistan's bid to win West Indies T20I series11:58 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan hopeful India will ‘act fairly’ as head of UNSC11:44 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Balloon with Quaid-e-Azam’s pictures panics Indian officials in ...11:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Arab Parliament speaker arrives in Pakistan on first visit to boost ...10:09 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Three women’s seats add to PTI’s strength in AJK assembly09:10 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021