Aishwarya Rai starts learning Arabic
It was reported that Jazbaa would be released in UAE as well. Hence, Ash had taken it upon herself to record her voice in Arabic for the movie and not let someone else dub it for her character on-screen.
The Filmfare award winning actress "feels another voice would ruin her performance in Jazbaa. And the film is very important to her, as she's made a comeback after three years. She can't afford to let anyone or anything spoil it for her," said a reliable source.
Jazbaa' is believed to be the first Indian film to be dubbed into Arabic.
The filmmaker, commented he wanted the film dubbed in Arabic because this is for the huge Arabic market for Bollywood cinema.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022