Aishwarya Rai starts learning Arabic
It was reported that Jazbaa would be released in UAE as well. Hence, Ash had taken it upon herself to record her voice in Arabic for the movie and not let someone else dub it for her character on-screen.
The Filmfare award winning actress "feels another voice would ruin her performance in Jazbaa. And the film is very important to her, as she's made a comeback after three years. She can't afford to let anyone or anything spoil it for her," said a reliable source.
Jazbaa' is believed to be the first Indian film to be dubbed into Arabic.
The filmmaker, commented he wanted the film dubbed in Arabic because this is for the huge Arabic market for Bollywood cinema.
- PTI’s Shahbaz Gill arrested for alleged sedition04:30 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Two Pakistanis among four Muslims killed in fresh US ‘hate’ ...11:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Arshad Nadeem awarded international scholarship for Paris Olympics ...11:36 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred in North Waziristan suicide attack10:23 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani mountaineer Shehroze Kashif sets new world record09:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Unstoppable at 79: Amitabh Bachchan all set to star in 'Uunchai'10:28 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sonya Hussayn gears up for empowered character in new project09:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022