Musharraf plans revival of party to re-enter political arena
The former president had been recovering in Dubai after suffering from what was termed a rare disease by a section of the media, however, he is considering to flex his muscles in politics for one more time.
The All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) chief will also address his supporters in Islamabad on Sunday via a video link on the occasion of the party's foundation day.
He is believed to have visited the United States last week for medical examination though the party official clarify that the former military chief is unlikely to return to Pakistan anytime soon.
The 76-year-old president-turned-politician is facing a treason case back home and has not made appearance before the court despite repeated summons.
In June this year, a special court in Islamabad revokedMusharraf’s right of defence due to his continued absence before the court in the high treason case.
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Youm-e-Istehsal: Pakistanis, Kashmiris observe black day to condemn ...09:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021