Sabyasachi and Christian Louboutin to launch their third limited edition 'Capsule Collection'
Sabyasachi had shared the vision in a catchy comic picture message on instagram:
"Christian Louboutin explained that he dreamt that he must do something very special, but for someone he doesn’t know, an elegant woman who appeared as a goddess in his dream, with @sabyasachiofficial by her side."
The collection is inspired by Indian handicrafts. Louboutin said, "Indian handicraft is the best of the best in the world. The luxuriance of Indian workmanship is at the maximum. I would love the world outside of India to love it as I do."
Here is a sneak peak of the collection:
The two first collaborated in July 2015, when Louboutin decided to create the exquisite shoes that spiced up the runway of Sabyasachi's annual couture show in Mumbai. They again worked their magic in October 2016, with limited edition handbags that added the the perfect charm to the shoe pairings.
The collection will launch at Harrods, Thursday, October 11 exclusively.
Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/dailypakistandp/
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- OIC adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against Islamophobia11:36 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Mike Tyson returns to ring (Face-off VIDEO)11:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- #JusticeForKainat: AJK student found dead in Islamabad11:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran says no pressure from Pakistan military10:40 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020