Sabyasachi and Christian Louboutin to launch their third limited edition 'Capsule Collection'
Sabyasachi had shared the vision in a catchy comic picture message on instagram:
"Christian Louboutin explained that he dreamt that he must do something very special, but for someone he doesn’t know, an elegant woman who appeared as a goddess in his dream, with @sabyasachiofficial by her side."
The collection is inspired by Indian handicrafts. Louboutin said, "Indian handicraft is the best of the best in the world. The luxuriance of Indian workmanship is at the maximum. I would love the world outside of India to love it as I do."
Here is a sneak peak of the collection:
The two first collaborated in July 2015, when Louboutin decided to create the exquisite shoes that spiced up the runway of Sabyasachi's annual couture show in Mumbai. They again worked their magic in October 2016, with limited edition handbags that added the the perfect charm to the shoe pairings.
The collection will launch at Harrods, Thursday, October 11 exclusively.
Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/dailypakistandp/
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes tax cut on 10 businesses06:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: PTI-led Punjab govt proposes 10% increase in ...05:34 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- LIVE: Punjab unveils Rs2,650b budget 2021-2205:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Engin Altan aka Ertugrul’s selfie with wife wins the internet02:03 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021