Sabyasachi and Christian Louboutin to launch their third limited edition 'Capsule Collection'
Sabyasachi had shared the vision in a catchy comic picture message on instagram:
"Christian Louboutin explained that he dreamt that he must do something very special, but for someone he doesn’t know, an elegant woman who appeared as a goddess in his dream, with @sabyasachiofficial by her side."
The collection is inspired by Indian handicrafts. Louboutin said, "Indian handicraft is the best of the best in the world. The luxuriance of Indian workmanship is at the maximum. I would love the world outside of India to love it as I do."
Here is a sneak peak of the collection:
The two first collaborated in July 2015, when Louboutin decided to create the exquisite shoes that spiced up the runway of Sabyasachi's annual couture show in Mumbai. They again worked their magic in October 2016, with limited edition handbags that added the the perfect charm to the shoe pairings.
The collection will launch at Harrods, Thursday, October 11 exclusively.
Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/dailypakistandp/
- Indian farmers reject BJP-led govt’s offer to suspend controversial ...05:56 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- ECC mulls second bailout package of $35mn to recover PIA’s ...05:02 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Sharjah builds on its FDI appeal in 2020; attracts $220 million in ...04:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat’s spouse Tuba sizzles in new photoshoot03:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Jamal Shah awarded France's Ordre des Arts et des Lettres02:55 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021