World's first bezel-less smartphone Vivo NEX images, specification revealed
The smartphones are based on Vivo’s APEX concept phone and will be the world’s first smartphone with 100 percent body to screen ratio and true bezel-less smartphones.
The vivo NEX S comes with Snapdragon 845 chipset with 8GB of RAM, a 6.59-inch display with 1080 x 2316 pixels resolution and a humongous 4,000 mAh battery.
For imaging, there will be a 12MP and 5MP sensors on the back and on the front, there is an 8MP periscope camera (popup camera) for selfies and video calls.
Vivo NEX will be powered by a Snapdragon 710 chipset and all other specification of NEX will the same as on NEX S except the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor on NEX back.
The Vivo NEX S is said to be feature a Fingerprint sensor on Display (FOD).
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PTI govt to lose another finance minister today08:08 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021