Imran Khan to contest election from 5 constituencies
Sources privy to the development said that Imran Khan would contest elections NA-26 Bannu, NA-61 Rawalpindi, NA-95 Mianwali, NA-131 Lahore and NA-243 Karachi.
In the 2013 elections, Khan had contested from NA-1 (Peshawar - II), NA- 56 (Rawalpindi – VII), NA-71 (Mianwali - I), NA-126 (Lahore - IX).
In the run-up to the 2018 polls, Karachi appears to have emerged as a flashpoint for major political players, with PPP heavyweights Bilawal Bhutto, Aseefa Bhutto and Asif Zardari contesting from there, as well as prominent human rights activist and lawyer Jibran Nasir, who will contest as an independent candidate.
- Sindh Cultural Day being celebrated today across Pakistan03:18 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Brazilian football legend Pelé feels ‘strong' after recent ...01:05 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Madhuri Dixit recreates Pakistani TikTok girl's dance moves on 'Mera ...07:38 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022