Say goodbye to Toyota Xli and GLi as Vios 2018 on its way!
According to PakWheels, the Pakistani franchise of the Japanese car brand is currently clearing its stock of the limited edition GLi - in a sign of discontinuation of the current model and expected launch of a new one.
Reports suggest all dealers have stopped accepting bookings for the Limited Edition Corolla Gli.
There is, however, no official word yet.
What’s more is that as per the Vehicle availability section on Toyota Indus website, no dealership shows Limited Edition Corolla GLi as available.
Toyota Vios is a compact size sedan powered with 1.3L 4NR-FE petrol engine that produces 110 BHP having an option of 7-step CVT or a five-speed manual transmission.
- Synergyzer On Bringing Pakistan’s Advertising, Marketing & Media ...04:58 AM | 8 May, 2021
- Sindh announces to hire 37,000 teachers11:44 PM | 7 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021