Say goodbye to Toyota Xli and GLi as Vios 2018 on its way!
According to PakWheels, the Pakistani franchise of the Japanese car brand is currently clearing its stock of the limited edition GLi - in a sign of discontinuation of the current model and expected launch of a new one.
Reports suggest all dealers have stopped accepting bookings for the Limited Edition Corolla Gli.
There is, however, no official word yet.
What’s more is that as per the Vehicle availability section on Toyota Indus website, no dealership shows Limited Edition Corolla GLi as available.
Toyota Vios is a compact size sedan powered with 1.3L 4NR-FE petrol engine that produces 110 BHP having an option of 7-step CVT or a five-speed manual transmission.
- WATCH – Foodpanda riders and KFC staff brawl goes viral06:27 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran terms Shaukat Khanum hospital in Karachi biggest, most ...06:09 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Indian farmers reject BJP-led govt’s offer to suspend controversial ...05:56 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- ECC mulls second bailout package of $35mn to recover PIA’s ...05:02 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar-Mahmood's wedding guest count revealed04:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat’s spouse Tuba sizzles in new photoshoot03:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Jamal Shah awarded France's Ordre des Arts et des Lettres02:55 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021