Samsung unveils invisible QLED TVs
Samsung’s newly unveiled QLED (Quantum dot display) line of 4K TVs features a technology dubbed as ‘Ambient Mode’, which enables the TV to blend into the background whenever it's turned off.
To make this feature work, users would need to open Samsung’s SmartThings app, which is its connected home hub. From there, users will take a picture of wall or background.
The ambient mode will mimic the pattern on the wall behind the TV to create an astonishing visual effect of transparency.
There are five QLED models, with minor changes between them, ranging in size from 49 inches to an absolutely huge 88 inches. The TVs have a built-in timer so that the ambient setting will turn off after a while, in order to save electricity consumption. The TVs also pack few other amazing features, like their thin cables.
The prices of these innovative TVs are yet to announce, however, they will be available for purchase in the next few weeks.
- Over 23mn children to be vaccinated against polio in nationwide ...01:13 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- MOFA rejects assertions made against Pakistan by ex-Canadian minister12:27 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics: Lamont Marcell Jacobs creates history as first ...11:58 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prayer leader arrested for attempt to rape two minor girls in ...11:27 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to get 3.5mn doses of Chinese COVID vaccines in two days: ...10:49 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021