Samsung unveils invisible QLED TVs
Samsung’s newly unveiled QLED (Quantum dot display) line of 4K TVs features a technology dubbed as ‘Ambient Mode’, which enables the TV to blend into the background whenever it's turned off.
To make this feature work, users would need to open Samsung’s SmartThings app, which is its connected home hub. From there, users will take a picture of wall or background.
The ambient mode will mimic the pattern on the wall behind the TV to create an astonishing visual effect of transparency.
There are five QLED models, with minor changes between them, ranging in size from 49 inches to an absolutely huge 88 inches. The TVs have a built-in timer so that the ambient setting will turn off after a while, in order to save electricity consumption. The TVs also pack few other amazing features, like their thin cables.
The prices of these innovative TVs are yet to announce, however, they will be available for purchase in the next few weeks.
- FIA lodges case over threatening email sent to NZ team09:54 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 58 new deaths, 2,357 fresh Covid cases in 24 hours09:08 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 23 September 202108:43 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Results 2021: FBISE decides not to fail any student of Class 10, 1211:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Aamina Sheikh and husband Omar Farooqui welcome a baby boy06:20 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Hania Amir and Ali Rehman Khan's video of jamming together wins hearts05:00 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Is Sarah Khan expecting a baby girl?04:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2021