Shahid Kapoor is happy for marrying 'normal' Mira Rajput instead of 'someone' from Bollywood
Ina recent interaction with media Shahid Kapoor, who was previously reported dating Kareena Kapoor and Piryanka Chopra, said I go back home to a normal person, who talks about normal things; and who sometimes tells me, "I'm not interested in what's happening in your industry."
Read More: Mahira Khan reveals her favourite movie
I love this ‘normal life’ with wife Mira, who is away from the limelight of glamour world, he added.
"I am in a very happy space. It's a new beginning. Everything changes after marriage. You become a man. You feel responsible. From now on, I will probably take more sensible decisions. I won't be rash. The sense of freedom has now turned into a sense of responsibility. Even when I am deciding on a film, I feel, 'If it goes wrong, it won't just impact me; it will affect my home and my wife as well'," said Shahid.
- PITB to automate Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation: Agreement ...08:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- UK removes Pakistan from its red list08:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand PM issues statement after Black Caps backing out of ...08:25 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Cricket world hits back at New Zealand for cancelling tour07:50 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Zameen.com signs on as sales and marketing partner for T Square in ...07:25 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021