Shahid Kapoor is happy for marrying 'normal' Mira Rajput instead of 'someone' from Bollywood
Ina recent interaction with media Shahid Kapoor, who was previously reported dating Kareena Kapoor and Piryanka Chopra, said I go back home to a normal person, who talks about normal things; and who sometimes tells me, "I'm not interested in what's happening in your industry."
Read More: Mahira Khan reveals her favourite movie
I love this ‘normal life’ with wife Mira, who is away from the limelight of glamour world, he added.
"I am in a very happy space. It's a new beginning. Everything changes after marriage. You become a man. You feel responsible. From now on, I will probably take more sensible decisions. I won't be rash. The sense of freedom has now turned into a sense of responsibility. Even when I am deciding on a film, I feel, 'If it goes wrong, it won't just impact me; it will affect my home and my wife as well'," said Shahid.
- ‘Don't get overexcited’, Babar Azam tells teammates after ...11:53 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- ‘Reach Every Door’ Covid vaccination drive begins in Punjab today11:24 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran to address Riyadh conference to promote trade, investment in ...10:59 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Celebrations in occupied Kashmir as Pakistan break India jinx in ...10:26 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan frees 350 TLP activists after ‘partially successful ...09:55 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021