Pakistan set Australia 462-run target to win first Test
DUBAI - Pakistan set Australia a daunting target of 462 to win the first Test in Dubai after declaring their second innings at 181 for six on the fourth afternoon on Wednesday.
Resuming at 45 for three, Pakistan lost Imam-ul-Haq (48), Haris Sohail (39) and Asad Shafiq (41) before declaring 7.5 overs after lunch.
Pakistan had made 482 in their first innings before bowling Australia out for 202. Spinner Jon Holland finished with 3-83 while Nathan Lyon took 2-58.
The second and final Test will be played in Abu Dhabi from October 16.
- Martyred PIA pilot’s father questions credibility of plane crash ...08:35 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Two kids drown in River Chenab08:02 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Predatory cop shoots teen boy dead in Kasur on Eid07:24 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Lahore temperature hits 44°C on second day of Eid07:04 PM | 25 May, 2020
- PML-N’s Nehal Hashmi tests positive for COVID-1906:59 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020