Samsung launches world’s first wind-free air conditioner in Pakistan
By utilizing Samsung’s exclusive Wind-FreeTM cooling technology in its innovative design, the new line up of air conditioners will provide consumers with a cooler indoor environment and optimal energy efficiency without the discomfort of direct cold airflow. The Wind-Free room air conditioner uses the world’s first 8 Pole digital inverter, says a press release issued by the company.
The air conditioner features a temperature controlled Wind-Free good sleep mode which creates the ideal environment for a good night’s sleep – without direct cold air flow. Cool air is gently dispersed through 21,000 micro air holes. The world’s first 8-Pole digital Inverter sales upto 72% energy as compared to conventional models. It maintains the desired temperature without frequently turning off and on, so it’s quieter, more durable and efficient.
The 2-Step Cooling mode cools the air faster and automatically changes to Wind-FreeTM mode to maintain the temperature. The 8-Pole digital Inverter technology helps to cool the air 43% faster and its unique design disperses cool air evenly across the room. The amazing ‘Smart Home’ feature allows consumers to use the Wi-Fi enabled the application to remotely control functions and schedule operations. It also gives live feedback about how it operates and lets users monitor and limit power usage. It also keeps the air pure and healthy with ‘Easy Filters’ which capture dust, dangerous contaminants and allergens.
The built-in ‘Ionizer’ reduces certain harmful viruses and bacteria by up to 99%. The Easy Filter Plus is located outside, on the top, so it can easily be taken out, cleaned and put back – without opening the cover. Its anti-bacterial coating filters dust, airborne contaminants and allergens. The Samsung air conditioner is able to achieve long-lasting performance thanks to its ‘Triple Protector Plus’ which prevents overloads, without a separate voltage stabilizer, has an anti-corrosion coating and can endure harsh environmental conditions.
Mr Y J Kim President, Samsung Electronics Pakistan stated: “Consumer-centric innovation lies at the core of Samsung’s brand promise and this product embodies this very philosophy. The world’s first Wind-Free™ Air Conditioner addresses the issues of slower cooling in hot conditions and high electricity bills; providing unparalleled cooling comfort while guaranteeing optimum energy efficiency.”-PR
- Punjab forms committee for peace talks with TLP10:02 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Sri Lanka beat Netherlands by eight wickets in T20 World Cup 202109:58 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Biden approves $976m for Afghan refugees in US06:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021