VIDEO: Honor 10 unboxing, review and specifications
The new smartphone features 500+ real-time recognition of scenarios in 22 Categories and scenes.
Honor 10 features a 24MP Ai-powered selfie camera with AR stickers, and object recognition and Dual 16 MP (f/1.8) + 24 MP B/W (f/1.8) rear-facing cameras.
The Honor 10 comes with upgraded face recognition and facial modeling. Plus, the AI-powered system creates the professional studio lighting effects.
On the top of the new smartphone, there is a 5.84-inch IPS Full HD+ LCD, an aspect ratio of 19:9, 1080×2280 pixels resolution and notch on the top.
Honor 10 embodies the industry-first front-placing ultrasonic fingerprint sensor under the glass.
Unboxing & Review
Honor 10 is powered by Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 970 processor and Mali-G72 GPU.
The smartphone comes with Andriod 8.1 Oreo with customized EMUI 8.1.
To power SoC, there is a 3400 mAh battery.
Oppo F7 is available for Rs55,999 with two colours – Phantom Blue, Midnight Black in Pakistan.
- US Navy report faults sailors, admirals in fire that destroyed USS ...04:30 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred as terrorists attack Thall check post: ...03:50 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021