PML-N attacked judiciary today for the second time, says PTI Chief
Imran, while posting on Twitter, said that the commotion that was carried out today in the accountability court was to protect more than Rs30 billion 'loot' of Sharif family. He said, "Now we know the drama of darbari Ahsan Iqbal over the Rangers' presence in NAB court — it was to leave the NAB judge unprotected."
He was referring to the October 2 incident that took place after Rangers mysteriously took control of the Federal Judicial Complex and did not allow anyone, including Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal, to enter the premises.
The Accountability Court-I is hearing three corruption references against the Sharif family and one against Finance Minister Ishaq Dar in the Panama Papers case, in light of the Supreme Court's July 28 judgment.
Today, lawyers stormed the courtroom in protest, while the case was in proceeding causing the judge to adjourn the process.
Imran Khan continued commenting on the subject and said that PML-N is bent on destroying all the state institutes.
The destruction of state institutions means the disintegration of the state. This is the Sharif agenda which nation must counter. https://t.co/vZWDEM8BE7
This isn't the first time that PML(N) supporters stormed the Supreme Court. On November 28, 1997 activists and leaders of the PML(N) stormed the Supreme Court, manhandled judges and damaged the premises, during a hearing of contempt case against then Premier Nawaz Sharif .
- PM Shehbaz to announce relief package for those who can’t afford ...09:45 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:19 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 27 May 202208:46 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022