Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer dance moves
Bollywood stars Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi have left the entire internet gushing as the iconic duo reunite after a decade and effortlessly groove to Le Le Dil De De Dil on Dance Deewane.
B-town's poetry in motion Madhuri is a dancing goddess whose grace and swaying motion seems magical. Adding Javed spunky moves and charm, the stars are bound to create havoc.
Winning hearts with their performance on the popular number Le Le Dil De De Dil, the duo reunited in the latest episode of Dance Deewane 3 and danced their hearts out on the stage.
View this post on Instagram
Dixit dresses up in a purple shimmery lehenga looking like a dream while Jaaved Jaaferi sported an all-black ensemble with a red jacket on it.
Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi collaborated for the first time in the film 100 Days in 1991.
The Dance Deewane season 3 is hosted by Raghav Juyal and Judged by Madhuri Dixit and choreographers Dharmesh Yelande and Tushar Kalia.
Madhuri Dixit reveals her all-time favourite show 02:38 PM | 27 May, 2021
Bollywood poetry in motion Madhuri Dixit disclosed her all-time favourite show, saying she also watched it during the ...
- ‘Pakistan has other options as Biden continues to ignore Pakistani ...11:13 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics: Pakistan's javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem makes ...10:41 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- The All-Rounder Smartphone: vivo V21e Comes with Ultra Sleek Design ...10:22 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:04 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Covid-19 infects 4,722, kills 46 in a day: NCOC09:20 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021