Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan is safe
Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle has penned a lengthy note where she wants everyone to know that Pakistan is completely a safe country.
The heartwarming Instagram post of Gabrielle comes after the cricket buffs were left disappointed as the New Zealand cricket team cancelled its tour over a "security alert".
Gabrielle recently accepted Islam and tied the knot to Pakistani travel vlogger Adeel Amer and has been travelling the country for quite some time now.
Penning a heartfelt note, Rosie shared a video montage based on her solo 11,000 km trip to Pakistan, saying, “I FELT SAFE IN PAKISTAN.”
“I didn’t know if it was possible, the logistics behind it, or knew anything about the country. But my heart was calling me. I knew Pakistan had a negative perception in the media, but as a seasoned traveler, I also knew- NOT to believe everything you hear. Because who wants to hear “good news”? It doesn’t sell.”
View this post on Instagram
The vlogger added, “Not one western news channel shared my incredible story of my experience across Pakistan, yet they don’t hesitate to share false propaganda, because fear & drama is what makes headlines. It’s what gives people power & control."
“I decided to prove everyone wrong, not only for the sake of Pakistan & the people, but for all of humanity. To show them the HUMAN side of the reality. The kindness, generosity, hospitality & LOVE that I received from each & every person.”
“I was determined (despite my ill health) to reach all corners of the country, documenting in raw detail my experience as a “vulnerable” solo female. Never in my wildest dreams had I anticipated what would come.”
“After 11,000 km SOLO, not only did I experience unbelievable kindness from every stranger I met, felt completely SAFE, experienced the riches & diversity of incredible cultures, & witnessed some of the most stunning landscapes that left me speechless.
“I found MY SELF. I was reflected God’s beauty in every single experience. The 99 names of His Mercy shone bright, illuminating my path home."
“And in that treasure box, I found PEACE, LOVE, I found my HOME. Not only did I fall in love with a country, but I found my LOVE in this country, & chose to call it my actual home. Currently nestled deep in the mountains of Gilgit Balitistan with my loving husband @adeelamer & two dogs."
View this post on Instagram
“Re-sharing this video for those who still question what is it really like in Pakistan.... a reminder to look beyond what the media try’s to sell you.”, she concluded.
Moreover, Gabrielle recently announced that she has permanently moved to Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan.
Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her ... 03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
Pakistani actress Ushna Shah is much loved through her body of work but she is equally in the limelight for her strong ...
- PM Imran leaves for Saudi Arabia for climate summit today12:01 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred, terrorist gunned down in North Waziristan ...11:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Punjab forms committee for peace talks with TLP10:02 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Sri Lanka beat Netherlands by eight wickets in T20 World Cup 202109:58 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Biden approves $976m for Afghan refugees in US06:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Madam Noor Jehan's family responds to Ali Azmat's remarks04:44 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021