Air China to launch four new Asian routes
Flights linking Beijing and Karachi, Pakistan, will launch on Oct. 26 with three flights every week. It will stop in the country's capital Islamabad.
The Beijing-Mumbai, India, route will be launched on Oct. 25, with four flights every week.
On the same day, flights will also begin connecting Beijing with Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with four flights every week.
On Oct. 27, another route linking Beijing with Colombo, Sri Lanka, will begin, with three flights every week.
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Are Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf dating?11:28 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas hugs emotional fan during meetup08:32 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022