China calls for all-out efforts for diplomatic settlement of Iran nuclear issue
Wang Yi made the remarks after meeting with foreign affairs officials from the European Union, Iran, Russia, France, Germany and Britain during the United Nations General Assembly session in New York.
He said all parties should continue to honor the commitments of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action endorsed by the UN Security Council, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The minister said the United States extreme pressure on Iran has led to Iran nuclear crisis.
He said China will continue its legitimate economic, trade and energy cooperation with Iran.
- Pakistan joins Digital Cooperation Organisation as founding member11:58 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID-19 — Pakistan bans in-flight meal service on domestic flights11:39 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat surprised by secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020