China calls for all-out efforts for diplomatic settlement of Iran nuclear issue
Wang Yi made the remarks after meeting with foreign affairs officials from the European Union, Iran, Russia, France, Germany and Britain during the United Nations General Assembly session in New York.
He said all parties should continue to honor the commitments of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action endorsed by the UN Security Council, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The minister said the United States extreme pressure on Iran has led to Iran nuclear crisis.
He said China will continue its legitimate economic, trade and energy cooperation with Iran.
- Punjab to launch crackdown on religious hate literature11:38 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Govt to issue Sukuk bonds against Islamabad’s Fatima Jinnah Park: ...10:52 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Morocco to receive ‘made in India’ Covid vaccine ...08:36 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Urdu Mushaira held against #CannoliOwners outside Islamabad café07:51 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Meera reveals the date of her wedding; who is she marrying?05:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021