4.4 magnitude earthquake hits various parts of Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
According to media reports, tremor of 4.4 magnitude jolt parts of RawlaKot, Jehlum, Deena, Sargodha, Narowal, caused panic among the people who came out of their homes and other buildings in fear.
On Tuesday, tremor of 5.8 magnitudes hit parts of the country leaving at least 30 people dead and over 450 injured while 360 sustained minor injuries.
The tremors had completely damaged 270 houses whereas 2709 buildings were partially destroyed. The earthquake leveled homes and shops and split open roads in an area between the towns of Jhelum and Mirpur.
Mirpur earthquake death toll rises to 39; over ... 04:32 PM | 26 Sep, 2019
LAHORE – Another injured of Jhelum earthquake died in Azad Kashmir, lifting the toll to 39 on Thursday, officials ...
Yesterday, the quake aftershocks jolt parts of Neelum Valley, Jhelum and Bagh.
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020