Usman Mukhtar, Hania Amir team up for an upcoming TV project
Moreover, he also played the role of Prime Minister Imran Khan in ‘Naach Na Jaanay’, a legendary play by Anwar Maqsood and sequel to the popular political satire Aangan Terrha. The good news is that they will be seen together once again for a TV commercial!
Here's the exciting post by Usman Mukhtar:
Hania Amir had also commented on the post, but she didn't reveal what these two are up to:
However, it does not reveal what exactly their upcoming TVC will be about. Usman Mukhtar also made his debut in 2016 alongside Hania Amir in the feature film Janaan.
We are looking forward to the TVC as their first commercial project together and wish them all the best for the venture.
Stay tuned more news and updates to Daily Pakistan Global.
- NUST ranked among top Asia's 100 universities12:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020