CONFIRMED: Uber to start operations in Pakistan
According to news website Value Walk, the Uber is currently recruiting for a team in Lahore, and has been very excited about launching in Pakistan.
Uber's communications manager for Middle East and Africa operations Shaden Abdellatif has been quoted by the website saying "As we see huge potential in the way we can help people move around their city safely and reliablyin Pakistan, so we are starting our operation in Lahore."
"We are also excited about the opportunity for economic empowerment we can bring to the drivers we partner with,” he further added.
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Kohsar University in Murree05:20 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 19 runs in second T20I05:19 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Actress Sumbul Shahid in critical condition after contracting Covid-1910:01 AM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021