Huawei unveils Y7 Pro (2019) smartphone with AI camera, droplet notch
The Y7 Pro (2019) is visually very similar to its sibling Y9 (2019), but with very different internals.
The smartphone features a 6.26-inch IPS display with droplet notch on top, resolution of 520x720 and aspect ratio of 19:9.
The SoC on Y7 Pro (2019) is Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage.
The dual camera on the back has a 13 MP shooter with f/1.8 aperture and a 2 MP depth sensor. The selfie shooter, tucked in the notch does 16 MP stills.
The battery capacity is 4,000 mAh and will run Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with EMUI 8.2 on top.
Since there is no fingerprint scanner, the company has implemented some basic facial unlock as an alternative to the old-school patterns, PINs, and passwords.
The smartphone is currently available in Vietnam with more countries to follow.
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan gears up to host Russian President Putin05:37 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Samsung SmartThings Unveils New Interface, Offering Customers a More ...05:22 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021