Quetta: 6 injured as roadside blast targets FC vehicle
The Frontier Corps (FC) personnel were on their routine patrol when their vehicle was targeted through a bomb placed on the side of the road.
The vehicle was partially damaged due to the blast. The injured were rushed to the FC hospital.
Police and FC personnel reached the site and collected evidence to initiate the investigation into the incident.
There has been no immediate claim of responsibility for the blast.
Roadside blasts sporadically target paramilitary forces in Pakistan. A roadside blast in Quetta had previously killed two policeman and injured four others in September. The number of attacks in the country has dropped by 70 percent, due to operation Zarb-e-Azb and National Action Plan. However, attacks on security and civilian targets continue to mar its efficacy.
- FIA detains school teacher for sharing child pornography online03:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Islamabad court indicts Shahnawaz Amir, mother in Sarah Inam murder ...02:45 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- 'The Great Gama': Nasir Adeeb shares details of his next film on ...02:21 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Hungary announces Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Pakistani ...01:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Asad Umar summoned to appear before LHC for anti-judiciary speech01:10 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Aiman Khan leaves fans swooning over her sun-kissed pictures12:46 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Shoaib Malik takes son Izhaan on ride in his sports car (VIDEO)11:36 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan reveals why he was arrested in India09:41 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022