PM Imran approves induction of six new ministers into cabinet
Under this fourth extension in the last two months, the ruling government has decided to induct five federal ministers and one minister for state, local media reported, citing sources.
Mohammad Mian Soomro, Azam Swati, Ali Ameen Gandapur, Faisal Vawda and Zartaj Gul Wazir are likely to inducted in the cabinet.
Sources claimed that Soomro is likely to be given the portfolio of privatization commission, Gandapur to take over the Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan Affairs, Azam Sawat to become Minister for Science and Technology and Zartaj Gul to be state minister for climate change.
It is pertinent to mention here that currently the federal cabinet is comprising 28 members — 19 federal ministers, five ministers of state and four advisers to PM.
On September 11, six new ministers were inducted to the cabinet. President Arif Alvi administered the oath to the three federal and three state ministers at a ceremony at the President House.
Umar Ayub Khan, Ali Muhammad Khan Mehar and Syed Ali Haider Zaidi took the oath as new federal ministers, while Muhammad Shabir Ali, Murad Saeed and Muhammad Hammad Azhar have been inducted as state ministers.
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021