How to fast if professional duties are tough? Javed Ahmed Ghamidi explains
However, many of the faithful have a query in their mind that whether they can skip fast if their work routines are too tough.
According to an acclaimed scholar, Javed Ahmed Ghamidi, if one lives in the USA or any other no-Muslim country, he is not provided relaxation in the holy month, as compared to the ones living and working in Muslim nations.
The scholar detailed that the strict work routines do not give liberty to skip the holy month altogether. He, however, added that one can only skip the fast for some time and can complete the required number of fasts when work routines become easier.
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021