2.56% aspirants pass CSS' written exam for 2019
ISLAMABAD - The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) announced the result of Competitive Examination for Central Superior Services (CSS) 2019 in which 372 aspirants got through the written part.
According to the official figures released on Thursday, a total of 23,403 candidates applied for the exam while only 14521 students appeared for the written examination out of which only 372 managed to pass.
The passing percentage is only 2.56%, which is almost half as compared to the passing percentage of last year which was 4.79%.
Now as per FPSC’s policy, the successful candidates will go through Medical Examination, Psychological Assessment and Viva Voce (Interview) after which the successful candidates will get an allocation in various departments based on the final merit.
Successful candidates would be allocated to as many as 12 occupational groups of the superior services based on the merit decided by FPSC; the process would take more than 6 months.
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson passes away01:24 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019