2.56% aspirants pass CSS' written exam for 2019
ISLAMABAD - The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) announced the result of Competitive Examination for Central Superior Services (CSS) 2019 in which 372 aspirants got through the written part.
According to the official figures released on Thursday, a total of 23,403 candidates applied for the exam while only 14521 students appeared for the written examination out of which only 372 managed to pass.
The passing percentage is only 2.56%, which is almost half as compared to the passing percentage of last year which was 4.79%.
Now as per FPSC’s policy, the successful candidates will go through Medical Examination, Psychological Assessment and Viva Voce (Interview) after which the successful candidates will get an allocation in various departments based on the final merit.
Successful candidates would be allocated to as many as 12 occupational groups of the superior services based on the merit decided by FPSC; the process would take more than 6 months.
- Pakistan nears 253,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,320 confirmed dead10:18 AM | 14 Jul, 2020
- COVID-19 to get worse if Govts fail to take more decisive action: ...09:53 AM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Federal Cabinet meeting to discuss political, economic situation today09:09 AM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns Houthi’s missile, UAV attacks on Saudi ...08:35 AM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus immunity may disappear in only few months after ...12:00 AM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Esra Bilgic trolled for wearing an ‘inappropriate’ outfit06:58 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Shoaib Akhtar, Shahid Afridi wish the Bachchan family a speedy ...02:11 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Malala Yousafzai turns 2301:48 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020