Muhammad Saqib lifts 1st gold medal for Pakistan in India
Sri Lankan has lifted 210 Kg for Silver and another Sri Lankan lifted 198 and got Bronze Medal. Pakistan put four lifters and Muhammad Usman opened account of medals for Pakistan by winning Gold medal of 77 Kg category.
Usman Amjad Rathore is lifting 94 Kg today (Wednesday) and Nooh Dastgor Butt will show his strength and skills to bring laurels for Pakistan in +105 Kg category of Youth, Junior and Senior Commonwealth Weightlifting Competitions on 15th October.
Pakistan is expecting a good performance from Usman Amjad Rathore and Muhammad Nooh Dastgir Butt on 14th and 15th October respectively at Shiv Chatrapati Sports Complex, Mhalunge, Balewadi, Pune.
President PWLF Mian Muhammad Aslam has congratulated Muhammad Saqib for his brilliant performance by winning Gold for Pakistan.
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Rachel Levine sworn in as first openly transgender four-star admiral ...01:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- SC decides to probe delay in local bodies’ restoration in Punjab01:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Owaisi, other Indian politicians demand cancellation of ...12:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Tarin returns to US as IMF talks headed in ‘right ...11:53 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021