Haris Sohail leaves Zimbabwe tour due to daughter's illness
Haris Sohail had made a request to Pakistan team management to return home from the ongoing tour of Zimbabwe to attend to his daughter's illness.
According to a statement issued by the PCB, Pakistan team management has not requested a replacement player for the remainder of the tour.
PCB on request of Team Management has allowed Haris Sohail to return home from Zimbabwe tour.— Pakistan Cricket (@TheRealPCB) July 17, 2018
Haris Sohail had made a request to Pakistan Team Management to return home from the ongoing tour of Zimbabwe to attend to his daughter's illness. pic.twitter.com/xSVedM27ou
Sohail was a part of both the limited-overs side on the ongoing tour of Zimbabwe, but featured in only two T20I matches of the tri-series, one each against Zimbabwe and Australia, making 16 and 0 respectively.
Sohail, who opened in the two T20Is he's played on the tour, hasn't featured in any of the two ODI games Pakistan have played in the series thus far.
Pakistan are due to play three more ODIs on this tour, in the coming week. The visitors lead the five-match series 2-0. They also won the tri-nation series, beating Australia in the final by six wickets.
- Pakistan initiates dialogue with Taliban for an inclusive Afghan ...03:18 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh announces public holiday on Sept 22 to mark Urs of Shah Abdul ...02:33 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Watch: PIA flight receives water cannon salute in Syria01:49 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s Ishpreet Singh at ...01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- A New SUV is Being Tested on the Roads of Pakistan01:35 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021