Chinese team appreciates Pakistan for dealing pandemic with scientific approach
ISLAMABAD - A ten members Chinese Military Medical team headed by Major General Huang Qingzhen, Disease prevention and control visited National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) .
The team was briefed about Pakistan’s efforts against pandemic so far, future course of action including emergency response measures.
The visiting delegation was apprised on TTQ strategy which is corner stone of Pakistan’s National COVID Effort & helping the scale and scope of targeted lockdowns and containment efforts against COVID 19. The NCOC officials thanked the visiting delegation for sharing their expertise and valuable input. They also thanked the visiting delegation for all out support extended by China in fight against pandemic in all domains.
The Chinese medical team shared their experiences of early identification, early isolation and early treatment which helped China to contain the pandemic.
The visiting delegation appreciated NCOC for steering the National COVID effort with scientific approach as as per health experts advices.
It’s pertinent to mention that Chinese Military Medical team is on an official visit to Pakistan having various specialists includeing Disease control, pulmonologists, ICU, infectious disease and control, testing and nursing experts .
- Three Pakistani soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020