NAB to file corruption reference against foreign ministry officials
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has approved filing of a reference against officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs over alleged loss to national exchequer.
NAB Chairman Justice (retd) Javed Iqbal gave go-ahead during a meeting of the executive board. The officials of the foreign ministry sold a building owned by Pakistan in Jakarta, causing losses to national kitty.
The board also approved inquiries against Akram Durrani, Arif Habib, job testing service and other suspects over alleged corruption.
It also allowed officials to verify the complaints lodged against officials of the Ministry of Religious Affairs.
- Saudi Arabia decides to allow Umrah from Oct 412:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020