Pakistan, China pledge to support efforts for peace in Afghanistan
The resolve was expressed at a meeting between National Security Adviser Nasser Janjua and Chinese Ambassador Yao Jing in Islamabad on Monday.
The adviser apprised the Ambassador of Pakistan's efforts to forge cooperative relations with all its neighbours based on mutual respect and peaceful coexistence.
Terming China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) as key to regional prosperity, Nasser Janjua said there is a greater national consensus on CPEC and every Pakistani is committed to this project.
The Chinese ambassador said his country is willing to move forward for mutual prosperity.
He said the building of economic corridor is conducive for promoting connectivity and shared prosperity of the entire region.
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Teenage girl injured in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC07:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pemra suspends Bol News’ licence over anti-judiciary content07:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Psychologist commits suicide after killing daughter in Multan06:40 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021