Indian aggression, misadventure to always get most befitting response: Gen Bajwa
He was speaking during a visit to the Line of Control (LoC) and Working Boundary in Khuiratta and Ratta Arayan sectors, according to a statement by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
He appreciated the effective and responsible response of Pakistan Army troops to Indian unethical targeting and lauded the high morale of troops and civilians.
General Qamar Javed Bajwa issued directives for enhanced protective measures including construction of more community shell protection shelters for civil population. He especially hailed the heroic determination of local population against Indian blatant aggression.
On the occasion, local commanders briefed the Chief of Army Staff about Indian ceasefire violations specifically targeting civil population across Line of Control and Working Boundary.
Later, General Qamar Javed Bajwa also visited CMH Sialkot to meet citizens who had been injured due to recent Indian shelling.
- Karachi stats show 36pc spike in rape cases in 2020 – 7 years high11:31 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Four rare black deer stolen from Lahore’s Safari Park11:01 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Taliban hails US troop drawdown from Afghanistan10:29 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- ATC sentences student to death for 'killing professor over anti-Islam ...10:02 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,521 new cases, 43 deaths09:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021