Bride Makes A Perfect ‘Love Story Lehenga’ And It Is Beautiful
Every Bride has a “Dream Lehenga” and for this bride it had to be something out of the box.
True Piece of Art!
Bajaj runs her own brand Koëcsh, with the help of her in house embroiderers she created this “love story Lehenga” and it took her three and a half months to complete this beautiful white and gold dress.
She had their names on it too!
At first she had no idea where it was going and was worried about how it could be a total disaster but this thought motivated her to work even more passionately. This idea could easily look comical if it’s not done in the right way she explained. When the embroidery started it was exactly how she wanted it to be. The most important part was to include all the important milestones and moments of her love story.
When Bajaj’s husband was asked about the Lehenga he said he had no idea what was going on other than the colour scheme as he was designing her jewelry. He got to see the whole thing in detail after they were done with the Phera’s. Though he noticed the wine glass and dolphins on her dress.
- Mohammad Amir set to play for London Spirit in England's Hundred ...11:07 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- China unveils super-speed train prototype that hits 620 kph10:36 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Co-build ecosystem with Haier brand seminar 202109:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021