Chinese Military Medical team visits NCOC
ISLAMABAD - A ten members Chinese Military Medical team headed by Major General Huang Qingzhen, Disease prevention and control visited National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) on Monday.
The team was briefed about Pakistan’s efforts against pandemic so far, the future course of action including emergency response measures.
The visiting delegation was apprised on TTQ strategy which is the cornerstone of Pakistan’s National COVID Effort & helping the scale and scope of targeted lockdowns and containment efforts against COVID 19. The NCOC officials thanked the visiting delegation for sharing their expertise and valuable input. They also thanked the visiting delegation for all-out support extended by China in the fight against pandemic in all domains.
The Chinese medical team shared their experiences of early identification, early isolation, and early treatment which helped China to contain the pandemic.
The visiting delegation appreciated NCOC for steering the National COVID effort with a scientific approach as per health experts advice.
It’s pertinent to mention that the Chinese Military Medical team is on an official visit to Pakistan having various specialists including Disease control, pulmonologists, ICU, infectious disease and control, testing and nursing experts.
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020