Zubaida Apa recommends Nawaz Sharif to try Nido 1+ to raise his immunity
Prime Minister has received an invaluable piece of advice from Pakistan's authority on household remedies. According to Zubaida Apa, to raise immunity Nawaz Sharif needs to regularly consume Nido1+.
In this endeavor, the Prime Minister has received an invaluable piece of advice from Pakistan's authority on household remedies. According to Zubaida Apa, to raise immunity Nawaz Sharif needs to regularly consume Nido1+. Aapa also spoke candidly about how this formula contained pro-biotics that aid in healthy development.
However, when asked if this was really the case, Zubaida Apa revealed that she had only said this due to a massive endorsement by Nestle in her program. In actuality her totka to raise immunity was to consume some honey in warm water.
However, we must remember that Mian sb is a veteran politician who has witnessed a variety of political developments (including military coups). Moreover his political prowess cannot be ignored as becoming a political heavyweight of Punjab is no small achievement. Surely he has some totkay of his own.
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Trophy unveiled as Pakistan face off Zimbabwe in first T20 ...11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan’s slide on inclusive internet index continues, drops to ...10:23 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021