LEAKED: German retailer reveals full specs of Huawei P20 series
There have been a lot of rumours and speculations regarding to these devices and as of now, most of the details of these smartphones have been revealed.
REVEALED: All you need to know about Huawei's P20 ... 04:25 PM | 17 Mar, 2018
MILAN – Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei is all set launch its upcoming P20 series (P20, P20 Pro and P20 Lite) ...
A German retailer, 'Saturn', has leaked the specifications that are likely to be accurate of upcoming smartphones.
Huawei P20 specifications
According to the spec sheet, the P20 will arrive with a notched 5.8” front panel that sports a resolution of 2240 x 1080 pixels powered by an octa-core Kirin 970 chipset with four cores clocked at 2.36GHz and four at 1.8GHz.
There is 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, but no word on microSD slot. For imaging, a 20MP and 12MP camera are pairing on the back and 24MP front-facing camera.
A 3,400mAh battery support for Huawei’s SuperCharge fast charging tech and Android 8.1, overlaid with Huawei’s EMUI 8.1 interface.
Huawei P20 Pro specifications
For the Huawei P20 Pro, the specs list mentions a 6.1-inch 2240 x 1080 screen, 6GB of RAM, the same Kirin 970 chipset and three cameras on the back – a 40MP one, a 20MP one and an 8MP one. It also lists a 4,000mAh battery with SuperCharge, 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, Android 8.1 and EMUI 8.1.
The Huawei P20 Pro looks like a genuine camera phone powerhouse. The 40 MP sensor will reportedly serve as the primary camera, while the 8 MP one will serve as a telephoto addition with “hybrid zoom” - 3x optical zoom, 5x magnification. The third cam is reported to be a Monochrome sensor that adds depth and details in low-light photos.
Huawei P20 Lite specifications
The lower-end Huawei P20 Lite will feature 5.84-inch 2280 x 1080 screen, a mid-range octa-core Kirin 659 chipset, 4GB of RAM, a 16MP and 2MP rear camera setup, a 3,000mAh battery, 64GB of storage, Android 8.1 and EMUI 8.0 (rather than 8.1).
The leak also includes prices, with the Huawei P20 Pro listed as 899 euros (around $1,110/£800/AU$1,430), while the standard P20 is shown as 649 euros (roughly $805/£565/AU$1,040), and the P20 Lite is said to be 369 euros (around $450/£320/AU$580).
In addition, there will be a P20 Porsche Edition which should sport 256GB of internal storage.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021