Hindu hardliners threatens to dig up pitch if Pakistan plays in India
National president of Anti-Terrorist Front of India, Virender Shandilya said the Pakistan cricket team should not be allowed to play in the World Twenty20 match against India on March 19.
“If the Pakistan team comes to Dharamshala to play in the WorldT20 match against Indian cricket team in Dharamshala, we will dig out the pitch in HPCA stadium,” Virender Shandilya said.
Shandilya claimed that he had written letters to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Rajnath Singh in this regard and will also meet state chief minister Virbhadra Singh and leader of opposition PK Dhumal, Indian media reported. "We will protest against this match in Dharamshala in a big way in the coming days," said Shandilya.
- Will Saboor Aly and husband Ali Ansari work together in an upcoming ...12:10 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Election Commission starts proceeding to remove Imran Khan as PTI ...11:48 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Cabinet approves resignations of Lt Gen Faiz Hameed, Lt Gen Azhar ...11:34 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Babrik Shah's three-year-old son passes away in a tragic accident11:12 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Alizeh Shah's 'summer pictures' raise temperature in winter07:59 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022