Hindu hardliners threatens to dig up pitch if Pakistan plays in India
NEW DELHI (Web Desk) - Hindu hardline group Anti-Terrorist Front has threatened to dig up the pitch in HPCA stadium if Pakistan team comes to play in India.
National president of Anti-Terrorist Front of India, Virender Shandilya said the Pakistan cricket team should not be allowed to play in the World Twenty20 match against India on March 19.
“If the Pakistan team comes to Dharamshala to play in the WorldT20 match against Indian cricket team in Dharamshala, we will dig out the pitch in HPCA stadium,” Virender Shandilya said.
Shandilya claimed that he had written letters to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Rajnath Singh in this regard and will also meet state chief minister Virbhadra Singh and leader of opposition PK Dhumal, Indian media reported. "We will protest against this match in Dharamshala in a big way in the coming days," said Shandilya.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- SC moved to cancel bail of Maryam Nawaz10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 1010:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019