Pakistan announces squad for T20 World Cup 2016
“The T20 team has been selected keeping in mind the conditions during the World T-20 in India. The team is a fine blend of experience and youth and the selectors believe that team will do well in the mega event”, said chief selector Haroon Rashid.
Squad: Shahid Afridi - (Captain), Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed - Vice. Captain / W/K, Mohammad Hafeez, Umer Akmal, Ahmed Shehzad, Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Immad Wasim, Anwar Ali, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Sami, Khalid Latif.
Team Management: Intikhab Alam - Team Manager, Waqar Younis - Head Coach, Azhar Mahmood - Bowling Coach, Grant William Flower - Batting Coach, Grant Trafford Luden - Fielding Coach cum Trainer, Dr. Sohail Saleem - Agha Akbar - Media Manager.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021