Nawaz Sharif should go abroad for his treatment at the earliest, says Maryam
LAHORE - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) vice president Maryam Nawaz has on Friday said that her father, former prime minister, Nawaz Sharif should go anywhere around the world, at the earliest, where his treatment is possible.
While talking to media outside an accountability court (AC) in Lahore after the Chaudhry Sugar Mills case hearing, Maryam maintained that it is another debate whether Nawaz Sharif is willing for treatment abroad, adding that her father’s health is still very critical.
She informed that Nawaz Sharif’s platelets count is not getting stable despite medication as the platelets dropped yesterday as well and doctors are still not able to identify his disease.
To a question regarding her and Nawaz Sharif’s name removal from the Exit Control List (ECL), Maryam said that she could not travel abroad as her passport is with the court and regarding her father’s name removal from ECL, Maryam informed that her uncle Shehbaz Sharif is looking into the matter.
The PML-N vice president added that politics will continue but we get our parents only once, adding that it was very difficult for her to come to court today as she has been looking into the former premier’s health matters personally.
On the other hand, the accountability court extended the judicial remand of Maryam Nawaz and her cousin, Yousaf Abbas, till November 22 in Chaudhry Sugar Mills case.
AC Judge Amir Mohammad Khan conducted the hearing and inquired about Maryam Nawaz’s surety bonds from her counsel.
Advocate Amjad Pervez told the court that the bonds have been submitted and the original copy is presented in the court.
The AC asked the regarding Chaudhry Sugar Mills case reference and the official lawyer told that it will soon be filed. The court inquired from Maryam Nawaz about her appearance following the bail, to which she assured to act in accordance with the court’s command.
Judge Amir Mohammad Khan gave exemption to both Maryam Nawaz and Nawaz Sharif from appearing before the court till the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) prosecutor file the reference and adjourned the hearing till November 22.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020