Dew Gamers Arena finale rocks Lahore as winning teams bag Rs1m each
LAHORE — The grand finale of the E-sport championship Dew Gamers Arena 2018 brought to us by Mountain Dew and ESL brought in gamers and game enthusiasts from all over Pakistan.
The biggest and most intense gaming showdown rocked Lahore on Sunday at the Expo Centre.
Dew Gamers Arena called in gamers of CS:GO and DOTA 2 from all over Pakistan and the qualifying teams that made it into the final round were witnessed live at this event.
In the final moments of the tournament, the players on the qualified teams who made it this far fought boldly and fearlessly for the coveted trophy and the Rs.1 Million prize pool.
The shouts outs from the crowd rose higher and higher and the players were at the peak of their concentration. It was a fantastic win and the crowd went wild.
CSGO CHAMPIONS - PORTAL ESPORTS
After the tough final matches, we now know who has won the CSGO final of #DewGamersArena ! Congratulations to Team PORTAL ESPORTS! #AreYouGamePosted by Mountain Dew PK on Sunday, December 9, 2018
The team PORTAL ESPORTS has crowned the champions for CS GO whereas team Portal ESports won the Dota II title. Both teams were handed over Rs 1million rupees cash prize along with trophies by PepsiCo’s Marketing Director Salman Butt.
This was not just a win for these teams, but a historical moment for e-gaming in Pakistan and a nationwide cause for celebration.
Big names of the industry and iconic celebrities like Feroz Khan, Iqra Aziz, Uzair Jawal, Mah-e-noor Haider, Mikaal Zulfiqar, and Cybil Chaudhry were seen at the event showing their enthusiasm for gaming and congratulating the teams.
The lively event had plenty of activities like console gaming, VR and mobile gaming so that everyone could be a part of the thrilling experience, along with a food court.
And that wasn’t all, the tournament was concluded by an incredible performance by Strings the band which raised the heartbeats of the crowd.
Thanks to Mountain Dew and ESL, the gaming world of Pakistan has reached a whole new level.
Mountain Dew came through on its promise. Bringing us bigger and bolder platforms every year, and we can’t wait to see what Mountain Dew will do next.
Get the latest updates from Mountain Dew at the Facebook page.
- Nine Pakistani companies participate in 22nd Intersec Dubai04:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- CEOs YouTube, Siemens call on PM Imran04:08 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019