Eid Milad-un-Nabi (SAWW) being celebrated with great religious zeal and fervour today
ISLAMABAD - Eid Milad-un-Nabi (SAWW) is being celebrated with great religious zeal and fervour across the country today (Sunday).
The day dawned with thirty-one guns salute at the Federal Capital and twenty-one guns salute at all provincial capitals.
Special prayers for the unity of Muslim Ummah and progress and prosperity of the country were offered in mosques after Fajr prayer.
Special conferences, events and Mahaafil-e-Milaad are being arranged to pay respect to the last messenger whose life and teachings are the beacon of light for the whole of mankind.
In connection with Eid Milad-un-Nabi (SAWW), an International Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen (SAWW) Conference will be held in Islamabad today under the auspices of Ministry of Religious Affairs and Inter-Faith Harmony, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The theme of this year's conference is 'State of Madina and concept of modern Islamic Welfare State - in the light of teachings of Holy Prophet (SAWW).'
The opening session of the conference will be chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan while President Dr Arif Alvi will preside over the concluding session.
Prominent Ulema and Mushaikh, scholars and foreign delegates will participate in the Conference and throw light on various aspects of the life and teachings of the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAWW).
Awards and prizes will also be distributed among the position holders in Seerat Books, Maqala-e-Seerat and Naats.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020