Shahid Afridi says Pakistani team is ready to handle pressure in India
Addressing a news conference in Kolkata, he said that team's practice is going on well and players are ready to handle the heavy pressure in India.
Speaking on the occasion, Shoaib Malik said they will give best performance in World T20 Cricket Cup and try to win it for Pakistan. I am ready to play at any position for my team, he said while responding to a question.
Commenting about Mohammad Amir's performance and return to international cricket, fast bowler Wahab Riaz said that Amir is the number one pacer of world and Pakistanis attach great expectations with him.
- UN body sees end of polio in Pakistan by 202310:32 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan wants to recreate this scene with Shah Rukh Khan!10:07 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Former Pakistan Army chief Gen (r) Bajwa watches PAKvENG Test at ...09:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- German mayor of Pakistan origin wishes to settle in Karachi forever08:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig drops teaser of latest cover of "Kahani Suno"08:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Is The Legend of Maula Jatt going to be screened in India?07:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- BTS member Jin reveals his biggest wish on his birthday06:25 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022