Anti-polio drive to start in Balochistan, FATA and KPK from Monday
A spokesman of polio emergency center said that over 6,000 mobile teams have been formed while tough security arrangements have been made to avoid any untoward incident.
Meanwhile, health officials have requested parents to cooperate with polio teams for the safe future of their children.
On the other hand, the KPK health department has constituted 15,398 mobile, fixed and transit teams for this purpose.
Four-day anti-polio drive will also start in FATA from Monday, where one lakh children will be vaccinated. 3,698 teams have been constituted for this purpose.
- My investor is my master’, Pakistan’s PM Shehbaz tells Turkish ...05:40 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Imran Khan arrives at Nur Khan air base in a private plane for ...03:02 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- SBP governor confident of $1bn Sukuk repayment before due date02:44 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Sania Mirza rubs shoulder with husband Shoaib Malik amid divorce ...01:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Humaima Malick pays special tribute to Anjuman Shaheen at LUX Style ...10:05 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022