Pakistan, China reiterate resolve to strengthen cooperation in oil, gas sector
During a meeting between Chinese ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing and Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources Ghulam Sarwar Khan, both sides agreed to make the joint working group on oil and gas a more vibrant body, a Petroleum Division press release said.
The envoy assured the minister to motivate Chinese investors to invest in oil and gas sector of Pakistan for exploring hydrocarbon deposits in potential areas.
Ghulam Sarwar said Pakistan would provide all possible assistance and cooperation to interested Chinese investors in the sector so that they could work in a conducive business environment.
The two sides also discussed matters related to the South-North gas pipeline project.
- Sindh makes JIT reports on Uzair Baloch, Baldia Town factory public06:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- ‘Made in Pakistan’: PM Imran opens first ever indigenous ...05:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Dreams are the first place where you see yourself as a successful ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Refine your camera skills with Xposure’s new e-workshop series ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Sooner we realize, lesser we regret05:13 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020