Honor 10 lite launch event attracts stars in droves
Powered by EMUI 9.0 and Android 9, the HONOR 10 Lite also attracts eyeballs with a shimmering color gradient and slim dewdrop notch.
HONOR 10 Lite’s smart photography captures the perfect selfie
Following our devotion in selfie photography in HONOR 9 Lite and HONOR 10, the HONOR 10 Lite is pushing the boundaries even further. HONOR 10 Lite’s AI technology levels up the selfie game with eight real-time scenario recognition.
The AI-powered algorithm identifies different scene types instantly, allowing the camera to enhance your facial features and the background by modifying the exposure time. Supported by 3D facial recognition and AI beauty functions, the device can customize beauty effects based on your age, gender and skin tone, meaning your beauty shines in every shot.
Like its predecessors, the HONOR 10 Lite captures more light in low lit conditions, thanks to the 4-in-1 light fusion technology. The 3D portrait lighting offers five different lighting effects, making every shot a cover shot.
Style yourself with HONOR 10 Lite’s dazzling design
The HONOR 10 Lite rear design is made from eight layers of shimmering material for a dazzling visual effect. The vibrant gradient color choices include the newly introduced Sky Blue and Shiny Red, and the classic Sapphire Blue and Midnight Black. Inspired by the light and color of the sky at different times of the day.
Sky Blue embodies the natural radiance and color of the clear sky, featuring a luminescent progression effect that fades from light grey to blue. Inspired by the natural light seen at dusk and dawn, Shiny Red is the representation of a sunset that turns from light to dark with a special hint of red. In addition to this range of captivating colors, the HONOR 10 Lite comes with an amazing 6.21” FullView HD screen display and a dewdrop notch design that pushes the screen-to-body ratio beyond 90%.
“The HONOR 10 Lite demonstrates the brand’s strong dedication to AI selfie photography and exceptional design. HONOR strives to bring industry-defining products to a dedicated global fanbase,” said George Zhao, President of HONOR. “Young people now want a range of smartphone selfie functions and design features. We are proud to launch this unrivalled selfie device to our smartphone users around the world, answering their needs and expectations.”
Priced at Rs. 38,999; the HONOR 10 Lite will be available in Sapphire blue and Midnight Black with the rest of the colors will be coming at a later date. Now you can purchase your Honor 10 Lite from your nearest retailer or online from Honor’s e-commerce partners; Daraz.pk, HomeShopping.pk, Yayvo.com & Telemart.pk. Know more about the handset @ https://www.hihonor.com/pk
- JS Bank holds medical camps and food distribution in flood affected ...01:32 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- ‘We just have to play with it’: Imran Khan’s audio leak about ...01:03 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan PM Shehbaz, Army Chief felicitates Saudi crown prince on ...11:51 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Petrol price likely to dip by Rs9 per litre from October 111:18 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Anil Kapoor sends birthday wishes to Pakistani fashion designer08:52 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Hrithik Roshan and Saif Ali Khan groove to 'Alcoholiya'11:32 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022